Monday, August 30, 2010

Fr Thomas is moving to Petersburg and Wangell

Bishop Edward J Burns has announced the reasignment fifty percent of the eight priests of the Diocese of Juneau. Effective Mid September 2010.

Fr Scott Settimo, OCDS: has been named Pastor of Holy Name Parish in Ketchikan AK.

Fr Ed Penisten: has been named Pastor of St. Gegory Nazianzen Parish in Sitka AK.

Fr Pat Casey, OMI: has been named Rector of the Cathedral Parish in Juneau AK.

Fr Thomas Weise: has been named Pastor of St. Cathrine of Siena Parish in Petersburg AK and St. Rose of Lima in Wrangell AK.

3 comments:

  1. ahhh semper gumby has been my life for a while, until I kinda realized if I didn't become friends with semper gumby I would be a very unhappy person. Now I give things my best shot, try to listen for the Holy Spirit and just keep moving forward. Hope to see ya over Octoberfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your reflections as you flex your way into your new parish. If only I could get out the earworm of "He can move into any book .... GUMBY!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to be flexible! Keep stretching both physically and spiritually!

    ReplyDelete